I planned to do a lot of things today and ... I did everything! And more. It is not beautiful that!
Program:
-Go to the Post Office to pick up my package (I do not even remember what it was actually two books, one on pet pigs and the other cichlids Malawi)
remove sub-
tinkering food-buy two I missed (they were transformed into five odd jobs, but we all know what it is when we go into a store, it is rare that one comes out with only what they had come to buy)
-fill the tank of my car-repair
my daughter's pants
-Clean shelf in my driveway and put the drawers that I bought in the week to store shoes
-vacuuming
I even spent the mop and strolled on the forums. A busy day. A few weeks ago I was unable to do this. The form returns. A little stress is gone (although there is always sorrow), a few drugs that my doctor gave me (homeopathic, do not think I do drugs with amphetamines) and I began gently slope.
Program:
-Go to the Post Office to pick up my package (I do not even remember what it was actually two books, one on pet pigs and the other cichlids Malawi)
remove sub-
tinkering food-buy two I missed (they were transformed into five odd jobs, but we all know what it is when we go into a store, it is rare that one comes out with only what they had come to buy)
-fill the tank of my car-repair
my daughter's pants
-Clean shelf in my driveway and put the drawers that I bought in the week to store shoes
-vacuuming
I even spent the mop and strolled on the forums. A busy day. A few weeks ago I was unable to do this. The form returns. A little stress is gone (although there is always sorrow), a few drugs that my doctor gave me (homeopathic, do not think I do drugs with amphetamines) and I began gently slope.
0 comments:
Post a Comment