Thursday, February 1, 2007

02 Honda 400extop Speed

I got the money, I broke out, I break

At work, we use vials for bacteria cultures. Here's how it is presented mostly:

There is no cap. We manufacture it ourselves (the photo) or we use all made use only.

Now for some specific crops must vials with screw cap.

The first that were bought were plastic.

The first time I put the washing (93 °), they have melted. Since they must be autoclaved (120 °), it was not good. So we bought glass.

The first time I made ais autoclave, I left the cap screwed too and one of them exploded in the autoclave: the glass dust everywhere!

Now I'm careful not to over tighten. Today, the cap was so screwed that the taking, he was detached and the vial broke. Bits of glass everywhere, too.

short between the vials and me is not a love story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment