I think those who used to visit my blog a bit, know that reading is one of my passions. It is
clearly see how my house is filled. A home gives a good idea of the person (or persons) living (live) in it. Those who come to me there are mainly books and fish.
Since 2000 when we began to look at the aquarium (the real one, not that of maintaining an unfortunate goldfish in a jar or tray tiny compared to the real needs), the number aquariums in our house has followed a steep curve. Each site was studied in order to add a tray.
Then when my husband started getting sick and could not longer perform the same way the technical management, we had to begin to decline. Eventually he will not stay me "only" three bins, the largest since a large tank is easier to manage (and harder to sell, especially full) a small tray. More than a tank or hospital emergency it is always good to have on.
Regarding books, I brought with me, moving in with my man my collection that was already important. Mostly paperbacks. I'm not a bibliophile in the sense of "love of fine books and rare books." What I like most is the content, even if I have a few art books.
But fourteen years, counting my daughter also loves books, the number of those following at home has always increased. Now every place is studied in order to add to a library.
In our room, we had already added there is one to two years, two libraries (the IKEA Billy, I do not know if you know them, but they are very good, easy to assemble and very simple form, So based on any surroundings.Its). It was planned with him that we add on the same wall a third.
So I did and I'm currently filling it. Or rather to reorganize all my books, which is no mean feat.
I also want to try to throw someone, but I can not. It's not that I'm addicted to the subject, here again, it's more that I wonder if I would not want to read it again. When I get to answer me as decidedly not, I shall not want, then I throw.
There is also the case of "classic". An example: "Wuthering Heights". Here is a book I have tried many times to start and fell from my hands every time. However, I keep it anyway in case my daughter would have to study it. If it turns it does not need it, it will fall to the trap to the next sort.
Then I went to other parts of the house. I already know I want to add some shelves in my hallway. I know where and how. In the room of my daughter as I am studying the possibility of redevelopment to make it more ergonomic and add shelves for his books of hers who, for now, are in my library because it has not enough room.
For now, it will stop there, but it will take me quite some time to do all this.
When everything is a little longer in place, I'd pictures of my existing libraries. Then later when she comes.
clearly see how my house is filled. A home gives a good idea of the person (or persons) living (live) in it. Those who come to me there are mainly books and fish.
Since 2000 when we began to look at the aquarium (the real one, not that of maintaining an unfortunate goldfish in a jar or tray tiny compared to the real needs), the number aquariums in our house has followed a steep curve. Each site was studied in order to add a tray.
Then when my husband started getting sick and could not longer perform the same way the technical management, we had to begin to decline. Eventually he will not stay me "only" three bins, the largest since a large tank is easier to manage (and harder to sell, especially full) a small tray. More than a tank or hospital emergency it is always good to have on.
Regarding books, I brought with me, moving in with my man my collection that was already important. Mostly paperbacks. I'm not a bibliophile in the sense of "love of fine books and rare books." What I like most is the content, even if I have a few art books.
But fourteen years, counting my daughter also loves books, the number of those following at home has always increased. Now every place is studied in order to add to a library.
In our room, we had already added there is one to two years, two libraries (the IKEA Billy, I do not know if you know them, but they are very good, easy to assemble and very simple form, So based on any surroundings.Its). It was planned with him that we add on the same wall a third.
So I did and I'm currently filling it. Or rather to reorganize all my books, which is no mean feat.
I also want to try to throw someone, but I can not. It's not that I'm addicted to the subject, here again, it's more that I wonder if I would not want to read it again. When I get to answer me as decidedly not, I shall not want, then I throw.
There is also the case of "classic". An example: "Wuthering Heights". Here is a book I have tried many times to start and fell from my hands every time. However, I keep it anyway in case my daughter would have to study it. If it turns it does not need it, it will fall to the trap to the next sort.
Then I went to other parts of the house. I already know I want to add some shelves in my hallway. I know where and how. In the room of my daughter as I am studying the possibility of redevelopment to make it more ergonomic and add shelves for his books of hers who, for now, are in my library because it has not enough room.
For now, it will stop there, but it will take me quite some time to do all this.
When everything is a little longer in place, I'd pictures of my existing libraries. Then later when she comes.
0 comments:
Post a Comment