The lab where I work is on three levels. Tuesday I needed to show something to a person (call it D) to where I work, that is to say the lowest. Him, sometimes works at the same level as me, but also the third where his office.
Having looked down, I decided to call his office at the top. It is not he who answer me, but someone else. Not recognizing the voice, I just ask to speak to D. without introducing myself.
Then the person speaking to me again to tell me he is not in the immediate vicinity, but it will get him, I know it (call S.). However, it does not keep the phone in his ear, so I can not tell her who I am and leave a message for D. without disturbing more than that. I hear that works, works.
Then I see her pass me. I said to myself, convinced that the person I'm looking for is at the top: "Ah, well no, then it was not it ".
then I hear the person who won said:" hey D. someone on the phone for you "I tell
D. I need to see him down." But I'm here, "he replied and he appears in front of me.
I realizes that I called upstairs to talk to D. was the same floor as me and went down two floors S. me to pass, when he was only a few meters from me.
All because I did not recognize immediately the voice of S., that I did not attend and did not recognize mine either.
Having looked down, I decided to call his office at the top. It is not he who answer me, but someone else. Not recognizing the voice, I just ask to speak to D. without introducing myself.
Then the person speaking to me again to tell me he is not in the immediate vicinity, but it will get him, I know it (call S.). However, it does not keep the phone in his ear, so I can not tell her who I am and leave a message for D. without disturbing more than that. I hear that works, works.
Then I see her pass me. I said to myself, convinced that the person I'm looking for is at the top: "Ah, well no, then it was not it ".
then I hear the person who won said:" hey D. someone on the phone for you "I tell
D. I need to see him down." But I'm here, "he replied and he appears in front of me.
I realizes that I called upstairs to talk to D. was the same floor as me and went down two floors S. me to pass, when he was only a few meters from me.
All because I did not recognize immediately the voice of S., that I did not attend and did not recognize mine either.
0 comments:
Post a Comment