little anecdote that dates this afternoon. Now, I laugh (still yellow), but at the time the least we can say is that I was not proud.
I'm visiting my sister this afternoon to help assemble the furniture. I take my dog because since qq time, she can not bear to be alone at home.
I want to unwind with his leash. I enter the elevator and when the sliding door (you know those elevator doors that are in several pieces and returning to the side of the cab) closes this %$¤£^¨@! of μ dog shows. The door closes completely and the elevator rises. I'm in and my dog out at the end of the leash that I hold the other end. Normally when there is an obstacle to reopen those doors there, but that the wire end of the leash was not a sufficient barrier.
Imagine the table. I was completely panicked. I already imagined my dog hanging from his leash, choking on the ceiling of the ground floor. I start yelling "Help, my dog, my dog." I did not know what to do. Then I come to the floor where my sister who had heard me scream waiting. I quickly pressed the button on the floor and my sister fell off. It does not really understand what was happening in fact. She just saw that I was completely decomposed and the wire leading down towards the floor of the elevator.
Luckily my sister does not live on the first floor and leaves is 5 meters. So my Toutout waited quietly at the bottom. She did not realize anything. Going down the way, I heard him barking, so even before arriving, I knew she was fine.
It still took me over an hour to calm the trembling of my hands.
It makes me never be another one there. Indeed we call "stupid dog".
I'm visiting my sister this afternoon to help assemble the furniture. I take my dog because since qq time, she can not bear to be alone at home.
I want to unwind with his leash. I enter the elevator and when the sliding door (you know those elevator doors that are in several pieces and returning to the side of the cab) closes this %$¤£^¨@! of μ dog shows. The door closes completely and the elevator rises. I'm in and my dog out at the end of the leash that I hold the other end. Normally when there is an obstacle to reopen those doors there, but that the wire end of the leash was not a sufficient barrier.
Imagine the table. I was completely panicked. I already imagined my dog hanging from his leash, choking on the ceiling of the ground floor. I start yelling "Help, my dog, my dog." I did not know what to do. Then I come to the floor where my sister who had heard me scream waiting. I quickly pressed the button on the floor and my sister fell off. It does not really understand what was happening in fact. She just saw that I was completely decomposed and the wire leading down towards the floor of the elevator.
Luckily my sister does not live on the first floor and leaves is 5 meters. So my Toutout waited quietly at the bottom. She did not realize anything. Going down the way, I heard him barking, so even before arriving, I knew she was fine.
It still took me over an hour to calm the trembling of my hands.
It makes me never be another one there. Indeed we call "stupid dog".
0 comments:
Post a Comment