Saturday, February 10, 2007

Does Vodka Causes Impotency?

Pig

I always wanted to have a pet pig, one of these minipigs, often black and wrinkled. So when I saw in the catalog for a publisher specializing in books on animals, a book on minipigs, I ordered it.

I received it yesterday and I've almost finished reading it.

I ais essentiellemnt learned that I probably will never minipigs. We must be able to live outside the animal and I live in an apartment, so it's cooked. And I will never afford to pay me a house. Ais I also learned that despite its name, a dwarf pig is still between 40 and 80 pounds in adulthood, making it still a hulking beast, impossible to get an apartment. He needs to dig much of the day (hence the need for an outside).

I would just like dogs and cats throughout the world, so there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment