Thursday, February 1, 2007

How Long Do People With Throid Cancer Live?

bubble paper copy

http://bulledepapier.typepad.com/weblog/2007/01/note_o_lauteur_.html

In reading this note, I said 'It's not true, but that's me! " So rather than longuissime put a comment on his blog, I prefer to make a note on my own.

Well, not quite totally me, but the problem of relations with others, and I know I suffered ais.
The desire to become close with the person who does not care about you. Me it was closer terms than friendly love ... although ... I remember the first year of Fine Arts where I tried desperately to fit in, without success. And whence I came out full of blues to the soul. Ais I also met my best friend (and we still are). A few years later she told me she saw me transform myself during that year. "At first you laughed all the time, told me she said and at the end, you were sad."

I remember when I was little, my school friends often told me that I was weird. Me, I thought it was they who were odd.

Not in standards, not in the mold, you overtake, you bother, you're not accepted, you're alone. And you'd like to be like others, have friends like everyone, lovers too. But it is not possible, then you suffer.

Only since a few years since my analysis, since my marriage, too, since I had a husband and a child I began to accept myself and no longer want to fall into line. And things are better. Perhaps the acceptance of being different that the others accept it better too. And no more worrying about what people think of me. I often tell my daughter: "I'm ashamed of nothing." Because she is still at an age when there is concern for others and look to have a mother so contrary ... it's shameful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment