I suffered a lot in my childhood of my weight. The "half ton" is the nickname given me by my cousin. One can imagine how this sweet name would delight the girl that I was hyper sensitive.
In fact, I have begun to grow until about age 8 / 9 years. I have photos that predate the time when I was pretty skinny. My mother told me: "you did not eat anything at the time, I had to fight to make you eat."
Knowing my mother and her reactions now facing food and imagining it to do so well when we were younger, my sisters and I think his long-sapping then had begun to bear fruit. She has always associated "pain => eat for solace."
How can you expect in this context and having in addition, hereditary tendency to store, I was not overweight as a preteen?
My nightmare every night coming home from college was going through a street where I met the boys coming out of college boys (No mixing at the time) and wiped their mockery.
I was too cluttered with my big boobs and I was ashamed too. When we went on vacation in the village small family, I spent several days in hiding before I decide to go play with other children. And it was always with reluctance. On alert, fearing every moment thinking that would demolish my fragile equilibrium.
From the age of 18, I started the downward spiral of plans where you lose 15 kilos and 20 we resumed immediately. I do not know how many times I lost weight ... gained any weight and then with interest.
The latest is after my pregnancy: lost 17 pounds, taken 25.
So when a doctor tells me to lose weight, I always say no. I know I have too much weight. It asks me problems in my daily life, but do it again the same thing, no thank you, I have given enough.
In fact, I have begun to grow until about age 8 / 9 years. I have photos that predate the time when I was pretty skinny. My mother told me: "you did not eat anything at the time, I had to fight to make you eat."
Knowing my mother and her reactions now facing food and imagining it to do so well when we were younger, my sisters and I think his long-sapping then had begun to bear fruit. She has always associated "pain => eat for solace."
How can you expect in this context and having in addition, hereditary tendency to store, I was not overweight as a preteen?
My nightmare every night coming home from college was going through a street where I met the boys coming out of college boys (No mixing at the time) and wiped their mockery.
I was too cluttered with my big boobs and I was ashamed too. When we went on vacation in the village small family, I spent several days in hiding before I decide to go play with other children. And it was always with reluctance. On alert, fearing every moment thinking that would demolish my fragile equilibrium.
From the age of 18, I started the downward spiral of plans where you lose 15 kilos and 20 we resumed immediately. I do not know how many times I lost weight ... gained any weight and then with interest.
The latest is after my pregnancy: lost 17 pounds, taken 25.
So when a doctor tells me to lose weight, I always say no. I know I have too much weight. It asks me problems in my daily life, but do it again the same thing, no thank you, I have given enough.
0 comments:
Post a Comment