Do not get upset long! Immediately decided and done.
So I created a new blog. After going to the right and left, I enrolled in three blog platform and that of loud and seemed to me the easiest to implement especially in terms of design.
By cons I spent time ais. Almost all day to do something I like. I proceeded by trial and error because I did not know enough html to do that finger in the nose.
I managed to remove the right column because on these blogs, there is no choice: a column on the right and left hand and a space too tight for my taste for the middle grades .
I managed also to put color to my taste (must love the warm colors and bright), because there also the proposed models, bof, bof! By cons impossible to cram my background image. I do not despair to get there someday, but for now it remains united around.
So now here you go:
http://umanimo.hautetfort.com/
So I created a new blog. After going to the right and left, I enrolled in three blog platform and that of loud and seemed to me the easiest to implement especially in terms of design.
By cons I spent time ais. Almost all day to do something I like. I proceeded by trial and error because I did not know enough html to do that finger in the nose.
I managed to remove the right column because on these blogs, there is no choice: a column on the right and left hand and a space too tight for my taste for the middle grades .
I managed also to put color to my taste (must love the warm colors and bright), because there also the proposed models, bof, bof! By cons impossible to cram my background image. I do not despair to get there someday, but for now it remains united around.
So now here you go:
http://umanimo.hautetfort.com/
0 comments:
Post a Comment