Friday, March 2, 2007

Example Of Speech For A New Ceo

Step

Damn, when and where it is the first step?

Well, I do not talk with AIS. The first step was cleaning and setting up my third tank. Finally the third of three tanks that I intend to keep in place the eleven we had at one time. Meanwhile, the number were still decreased. He had risen to eight, then five.
This will definitely be three ... or less, but no more.

I do not count the 50-liter tank, empty but still works constantly, which is only for use in emergencies. This one, he is currently in my hallway, on furniture that I will not keep and it will go in my closet soon.

So the second step was the establishment of the decor, plus the impoundment. It will stay like this for a month, until the water "is done."

Then, the third stage will stand. I have fish that will go inside. They are currently in a (too) small box in the room of my daughter. This is a group of Lamprologus Lamprologus calvus multifasciatus and a black, probably a female. These two kinds of fish are cichlids living in Lake Tanganyika in Africa.

Here is a photo taken today, just after the water (by clicking you will see a bit bigger):


0 comments:

Post a Comment