Yes, whatever the cult of youth and mincisme ambient, I like big.
I realized a few years ago that I was more attracted to (I mean the physical) male overweight than men thin. I do not even speak of scarce!
I repeat that I am speaking only in terms of physics course, so in fact, sexual attraction. Because that's what it means to speak without jargon.
For the rest, the person's physical matter to me. I must be in love with a man who is not fat, so just because it interests me intellectually. But I wonder if he will not miss a little something.
I already feel that this statement could generate. It is not fashionable now to be attracted to those of you who are not in the standard. Asserting that only likes men (or women) or even thin films (the limit to the thinness) does not shock anyone.
Saying that likes big or large makes you rather go for a (an) evil (e) or (e) a hypocrite.
is almost considered a sexual deviant as well as necrophilia or bestiality. Or, you look like the poor person who says he likes big (big) not to admit that he is unable to attract a (e) thin. It therefore falls back on what he finds, that is left out of seduction.
Well no! Me I like big and I shouted loudly. Flesh wrapped snugly fat, belly prohéminent (not too much, not the beer belly, everything must be in harmony), legs shoulder support (vade retro rooster calves) and I want to touch.
I realized a few years ago that I was more attracted to (I mean the physical) male overweight than men thin. I do not even speak of scarce!
I repeat that I am speaking only in terms of physics course, so in fact, sexual attraction. Because that's what it means to speak without jargon.
For the rest, the person's physical matter to me. I must be in love with a man who is not fat, so just because it interests me intellectually. But I wonder if he will not miss a little something.
I already feel that this statement could generate. It is not fashionable now to be attracted to those of you who are not in the standard. Asserting that only likes men (or women) or even thin films (the limit to the thinness) does not shock anyone.
Saying that likes big or large makes you rather go for a (an) evil (e) or (e) a hypocrite.
is almost considered a sexual deviant as well as necrophilia or bestiality. Or, you look like the poor person who says he likes big (big) not to admit that he is unable to attract a (e) thin. It therefore falls back on what he finds, that is left out of seduction.
Well no! Me I like big and I shouted loudly. Flesh wrapped snugly fat, belly prohéminent (not too much, not the beer belly, everything must be in harmony), legs shoulder support (vade retro rooster calves) and I want to touch.
0 comments:
Post a Comment