Thursday, January 18, 2007

Solid Mensuration Problems About Circle

Freedom has a bitter taste

It is important that I find a positive side to my situation.

This side here is to have regained their freedom. Both freedom time (although this is not really obvious, given the number of steps he took me to do already and I have to do again) and also freedom of decision.
When you're a couple, decisions are taken by two and the two are not necessarily agree. This sometimes causes some friction and concessions necessary for the proper functioning of the family.

I do not have to make concessions, I take the decisions alone. I sometimes ask myself the question: "what would he have done in this situation?" Sometimes, I know, after all, I knew him well, sometimes I have no answer. So I must really make the decision alone, freely.

I'm free, so free, so free America.

0 comments:

Post a Comment