Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Kitchenaid Bladder Refrigerator

Letter to my mother

Look at me, Mom, I'm not a boy.
Look at me, Mom, I'm not a nice girl or a woman, "female", coquettish, with knots in her hair and a frilly pink dress, high heels that martyrisent feet, but are so pretty.
Look at me, Mom, I'm not a woman more "serious", working in a serious job, officer if possible.
Look at me, Mom, I'm not a good mother, doing fine cuisine, taking her home impeccably clean and tidy, from three quarters of his time to shine.

Look at me, Mom, I'm a woman artist. I draw weird stuff, you do not like, you do not understand.
Look at me, Mom, I'm a mother different from you, I sometimes do things a little crazy, I laugh with my daughter and made him "ashamed" by my sometimes crazy (my mother is crazy she says often) . However, I am responsible and still with me, she never feared anything, even if you sometimes in doubt.
Look at me, Mom, I'm me, as I am, as you made me physically as I am done for the rest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment