All your units are fine, the pictures too. I see we all have much fun stitching this village MSM. Hats off to those who do both!
I read all the comments and I realize that we must return to the first publications ...
I must be zero because I'm still not sure where to publish my posts: the haphazard??
So, I double my message. It is "comment" and on the blog.
I attacked the fruit bowl, but next month I will do for skaters do not sully what is already taking my embroidery work.
curious indeed that flying fishbone? Or is it something else? The designer might enlighten us? We should send him a word in English.
Nobody has found the point where we put back in the second white block?
I also find it a bit odd the last block. I'm not there yet, but I think I plan to replace it (is it allowed Anne?): Indeed what is he doing in a Christmas sampler
?
At least I do not understand either?
I read all the comments and I realize that we must return to the first publications ...
I must be zero because I'm still not sure where to publish my posts: the haphazard??
So, I double my message. It is "comment" and on the blog.
I attacked the fruit bowl, but next month I will do for skaters do not sully what is already taking my embroidery work.
curious indeed that flying fishbone? Or is it something else? The designer might enlighten us? We should send him a word in English.
Nobody has found the point where we put back in the second white block?
I also find it a bit odd the last block. I'm not there yet, but I think I plan to replace it (is it allowed Anne?): Indeed what is he doing in a Christmas sampler
?
At least I do not understand either?
Regards, Gisele.
0 comments:
Post a Comment